Are you a strong communicator with high attention to detail? Are you self motivated? Do you always know the right questions to ask? If you’re sitting there nodding your head, brilliant! Click through and read on!
About the Role
We’re looking for a full-time Project Manager to become the beating heart of our delivery team. You will play a key role in the planning and delivery of client projects, prioritising incoming support requests and communicating with stakeholders. You’ll ensure project objectives are met and are delivered on time and on budget.
You’re a great communicator with high attention to detail. The perfect candidate has a knack for always knowing the current status of the projects and for asking the right questions. You get satisfaction from knowing that everything is on track and the team is aligned and working toward the client’s objectives.
- Developing the upcoming project plans.
- Managing stakeholders, communications and the project team.
- Scheduling and arranging resources.
- Identifying and managing scope creep.
- Managing the day-to-day dev tasks including project prioritisation.
- Communicate deliverables and timelines to stakeholders.
- Identify issues that require escalation to the management team.
- Triage incoming support requests.
- Spot opportunities to improve processes.
- Keeping project and process documentation up to date.
- Proactively maintain and help to improve efficiencies in our PM system.
- Onboard clients to our PM system.
Skills and Experience
- Digital project management experience within an agency
- Ability to work within an agile methodology
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with PM systems and tools
Working at Ozum
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Remote, office-based or hybrid working (you tell us!)
- A vibrant office environment in central Cardiff/Bristol to work from if you choose
- Equipment on us - a budget to set you up for home working
- A yearly training budget for your professional development
- Private healthcare insurance after probationary period
- Contributory pension (3% from Ozum, 5% from you)